To make our team stronger we are looking for
service and electronics personnel
The successful service candidate in this position will:
- perform on-site installation, preventative maintenance of customer hardware and software
- perform as the company representative to the customer, offering training, repairs, and consultation. Most services are performed at the customer's site in the U.S.
- perform product testing and other related technical support throughout all stages of the remanufacturing process
- maintaining excellent customer relationships through effective customer service
- providing appropriate documentation for customer maintenance and business records, e.g. preventive maintenance documentation
- provide customer support phone calls, and collateral administrative duties as may be assigned during days in the office
- aA minimum of an Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent experience is required
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency status is required
- good computer and network skills a plus
- must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
The candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in the field of nuclear medicine. Salary is based on research experience and accomplishments, and a full benefits package (incl. retirement, health, long term care insurance etc.) is available.
Candidates interested in these positions should submit their resume/CV with a letter summarizing their relevant experience by email or to:
MiE America, Inc. - 420 Bennett Road - Elk Grove Village, Il 60007